For a more detailed overview of the changelog please view the Git history
- Complete code refactor.
- Splitting of code in logical classes
- 100% test coverage and change in API behaviour
- The default behavior of the Lock class has changed to append instead of write/truncate.
- Added msvcrt support for Windows
- Python 3 support
Fixing a few bugs, added coveralls support, switched to py.test and added 100% test coverage.
- Fixing exception thrown when fail_when_locked is true
- Fixing exception “Lock object has no attribute ‘_release_lock’” when fail_when_locked is true due to the call to Lock._release_lock() which fails because _release_lock is not defined.
- Now actually returning the file descriptor from the Lock class
- Added Lock class to help prevent cache race conditions
- Initial release